Moving Into an Existing Service
Are you going to be moving on to Chariton Valley Electric Cooperative’s lines?
If you are acquiring an existing residential property in our service area, you will need to:
- Call and talk to our Member Care Representative or one of our Billing and Collections Specialists
- Complete and submit an Application for Membership and Electric Service Residential or Application for Membership and Electric Service Business
- Pay a Deposit or provide a Letter of Credit (with active service within the past 12 months) from your former electric utility
- Pay the Connect fee or Transfer fees
- Provide a copy of your Photo ID
Please complete the application and
- Bring it into our office
- Fax it to 641-932-2534
- Or mail it to our office at P.O. Box 486, Albia, Iowa 52531
For more information, contact our office at 641-932-7126 or 800-475-1702.